The first Quebec company to specialize exclusively in the management and correction of digital exams, Nexam Solution Inc. has so far administered over 100,000 secure exam papers via its Nexam® platform.
In order to pursue its mission, Nexam Solution Inc. is committed to implementing high-performance operating systems and to protecting processed data against all possible threats, so as to reduce risks to an acceptable level, guarantee business continuity and meet stakeholder expectations.
The implementation of the Information Security Management System (ISMS) should guarantee the confidentiality, integrity and availability of all information produced, handled or stored within Nexam, through the implementation of the necessary technical, organizational, administrative and legal measures.
This Information Security Policy applies to Nexam’s ISMS and is intended to meet the following main objectives:
- Preserve the confidentiality, availability and integrity of company, user, customer and employee data;
- Comply with applicable laws and regulations, as well as the contractual obligations of customers and service providers;
- Ensure effective and efficient management of information security in accordance with our own requirements, and those of ISO/CEI 27001: 2022:
- Implement the necessary measures to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information processed, stored, exchanged or published;
- Ensure the choice of adequate and well-dimensioned security measures to protect information assets and provide confidence to interested parties;
- Ensure compliance with legal, regulatory and contractual requirements relating to IS security.
Information security is an important priority for Nexam, and management is committed to constantly improving its information security management system by ensuring:
- Evaluating compliance with the policy, notably through information security audits;
- Raising staff awareness of the policy, legal and regulatory requirements, and ISMS requirements;
- Periodic review of the Information Security Policy to ensure its relevance to changing business requirements and Nexam’s strategic objectives.
This policy reflects the commitment of Nexam’s management to define and implement the necessary means to achieve the above-mentioned security objectives.
Accordingly, all Nexam’s employees are invited to work towards achieving the above objectives and to cooperate closely in implementing this policy.